It was so fun to run into you guys for a few minutes the other day- too bad we didn't see you on the 4th. (We spent half the day waiting for our sandwiches at the food-mobile... foo-ee!) It looks like you are having a great summer. We have been looking for a trailer too- all I can say is there are some pretty dang scary ones out there. Anyway, I loved your post about sleeping in the driveway. So fun!
HEY NOODLE JUST GOT HERE SOMEHOW. WANTED TO SAY HELLO, THIS IS TONYA MENDENHALL. YOUR KIDS ARE ADORABLE AND GROWING SO FAST. YOU LOOK GREAT. HOPE ALL IS WELL. IS JOHN STILL WORKING IN CA? HOW IS SODA? KEEP US POSTED ON THE HAPPENINGS. CHECK US OUT AT www.gobernts.blogspot.com I MISS SEEING YOU AND HOPE ALL IS WELL! LOVE YA, TONYA
It was so fun to run into you guys for a few minutes the other day- too bad we didn't see you on the 4th. (We spent half the day waiting for our sandwiches at the food-mobile... foo-ee!) It looks like you are having a great summer. We have been looking for a trailer too- all I can say is there are some pretty dang scary ones out there. Anyway, I loved your post about sleeping in the driveway. So fun!
ReplyDeleteHEY NOODLE
ReplyDeleteJUST GOT HERE SOMEHOW. WANTED TO SAY HELLO, THIS IS TONYA MENDENHALL. YOUR KIDS ARE ADORABLE AND GROWING SO FAST. YOU LOOK GREAT. HOPE ALL IS WELL. IS JOHN STILL WORKING IN CA? HOW IS SODA? KEEP US POSTED ON THE HAPPENINGS. CHECK US OUT AT www.gobernts.blogspot.com
I MISS SEEING YOU AND HOPE ALL IS WELL!
LOVE YA, TONYA