August 20, 2009

So... I just visited a friends blog and read 36 reasons why she loves her husband. One of them was "he makes me laugh every day, even when I don't feel like laughing." This little line made me realize that I too love that about John. He is always trying to keep my spirits up! When I have a down day, he is always there asking "what can I do to make you happy today?" I can usually think of a thousand chores that need done, but in all reality all that he has to do to make me happy is just BE. Just be there with me, hug me, hold me, love me. He is a great husband and I couldn't imagine a day without him. We have a lot of fun together and laugh a lot. You know you love someone when you can be silly with them and they still love you back! :) I think silly is what keeps us alive. I love you John.

No comments:

Post a Comment