Camping. Mosquitos. Panning for gold. Mosquitos. Swimming. Mosquitos. History Lesson. Mosquitos. Henna Tattoos. Mosquitos. Burgers and ribs. Mosquitos. 4*Wheeler. Mosquitos. S'Mores. Mosquitos. Caribou City. Mosquitos. Mud pies. Mosquitos. Family time. Mosquitos. Sleep. Mosquitos. Get it?!
Taking a break from the hot sun in ANderson Creek. This water was soooooo cold, it froze your feet instantly. It is runoff water and there is still loads of snow up above!
We stopped at "the swimmin' hole" and everyone (except maybe me) swam in the refreshing water. THis water wasn't as cold as Anderson Creek. Kaleb is like a fish when it comes to water. HE was jumping off this ledge a million times! Cannonball!
Henna tattoos, courtesy of Aunt Lynny! Kali got a cute flower with a lady bug and Kaleb got a sunburn...Oh, I mean a snail! I got a butterfly, Krista got a Butterfly banner on her neck, Aunt Leanne got a flower and bee, Lexi got a Kitty, Ayla chose a flower and star, Dennis a skull, and Jayden chose a caterpillar. Aunt Lynny gave herself something at the end but by that time I had about quit paying attention. Oh, and while we waited, I did Krista's hair like Rod Stewart! And Aunt Leanne was sporting a groovy hat-hair 'do that I took pictures of. I sure wish you could see them but they threatened me with my life if I posted them....so just IMAGINE! Krista completed the look with a "maggie-May" solo. If only you could've been there! :)
All in all we had a good weekend. I told John to find the gold and I would spend it. You probably deducted since there are no pictures of a shopping spree on here, he didn't find much gold. Bummer!

No comments:
Post a Comment