February 14, 2011

A whirlwind of information...

So, as today is Valentine's Day and I am super busy, I'm just chuckin' some info and pix out there of the last few weeks or so around here.  Please sit back and enjoy the ride......
Kali had a Valentine's dance today.  We picked up this cute dress at Penney's on sale.  Thank goodness, those things aren't cheap I tell ya!  Good thing she's not too into dresses.  Since it has only straps, I had to make this cover-up thingy.  It is made from a T-shirt.  I found a free pattern online for it.  Free pattern + clearance T-shirt = frugal awesomeness!  Doesn't she look so cute?
My sweetheart sent me flowers for Valentine's Day.  I love daisies and purple, and I really love how well he knows me and what I love.

Another super cute craft made with a clearance T-shirt!  I've seen these cuties all over the internet and thought..."Hey, I can make one of those!" and so I did!  It took me a tad longer than I anticipated, but it turned out so cute that it made it worth it.  This one is actually for a friend of Kali's for a gift.  When I get out of town I am going to get myself some black fabric to make some for the basement!

True Value is offering a free class on Saturdays.  I signed Kaleb up for the birdhouse class and we had a blast!  Did I mention that we work together like a well oiled machine?!  We were the first ones done with our birdhouse.  Oops, I mean HIS birdhouse.  Oh, and I nearly forgot....Kaleb got glasses.  Pretty cute handsome, eh?  They are not photographer friendly, however.  (I hate that stupid glare!)
Happy Birthday Grammy!  I crafted these for my mom for her birthday.  I also made a matching bottle of dish-soap to go along with them.  Sounds corny doesn't it!?  Dish towels and soap as a gift?  Well, if she's gotta do the dishes, she may as well do them in style dontcha think?!  She loved them.  As do I,  I've got to make me a set of these! 

1 comment:

  1. Kali is stinkin'adorable in her dress...your Valentine flowers are beautiful...your heart pillow is very crafty and super cute...Kaleb looks so darn handsome in his new classes...as for the towels, you are a creative genius! I am so happy that you are my friend. Please allow your talents to rub off on me!

    ReplyDelete