March 20, 2011

Happy Birthday, Kokomo!

Kali turned twelve {sniff, sniff, tear} on the 16th.  She had a wishlist that consisted of "lots of clothes and girly stuff."  So, that's what she got :)  Although when I have to shop for her, I get anxiety so bad I could just about barf!  Her and I don't see eye to eye when it comes to fashion.  That's fine, but it creates havoc in my life when I have to shop for her!
This is her, looking quite surprised at the pants she knew about! :)  She picked them out.  She puts on a pretty good front, eh?

Happy about her perfume that I picked out for her.  It's girly stuff, right?  Well, it's not the Ed Hardy Born Wild that she wanted, but when I heard $59 for a 2 oz. bottle, I nearly choked, so she got something else.  I know, I a crummy mother for not getting her what she wanted. 

She's enjoying us singing Happy Birthday to her.  I wonder what she wished for....

I made her a rainbow cake because she said that she didn't care what kind of cake I made her as long as it had rainbow chip frosting!  So, I thought this would be perfect!  She loved it.  Although it lacked the truffles that she requested.  That girl is in LOVE with Lindor white chocolate truffles, which by the way cannot be purchased in this town. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment