I made a fun little gift for a friend and I liked it so much that I made Kaleb's teacher one as a thank you for the year. Kaleb is sad that school is over because he really digs Mrs. Gambles! He's hoping she magically moves up to the 4th grade to teach him. :)
It has a cute little card that goes with it that says "Bee'n in your class....was SWEET" and it has Bit-O-Honey inside! Fun, huh!This is the gift for our friend. Pretty cute huh? I'd tell you what's inside, but she might be reading! Nothing too wonderful, just a little something to let her know that we think she's special. So special that we still haven't gotten over to her house to give it to her and her birthday was over a week ago! Just think, we are the only ones that will be giving her a gift on that day. Slackers, I know. :(

No comments:
Post a Comment