August 6, 2011

Surfing and found LOVE

Since there's sooooo many things that need done around the house, I thought I'd sit down at the computer and waste time browse.  I found a few things that made me smile.  I am so making these cupcakes!  Aren't they the cutest thing E.V.E.R.!?
mmm.mmm. Cookie monster love cookie!
Uh, can you say GENIUS!? I am going to try this when I am in the mood to mop.  Not to fill up my bucket, but when things go wrong, which they often do when I try things of this nature!
This photo was taken with the camera around her neck and using the self timer.  How clever!  I may need to borrow someones' small child. :)
Another genius idea.  Those are tension rods placed to keep the cutting boards organized and upright.  I also saw where they used tension rods underneath the kitchen sink to hang spray-bottled cleaners on.  Hello, genius again!
This photo makes my heart giddy.  I want this.  I am going to try and achieve this.  I love organization.  {though nobody would know it!}
'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment