September 6, 2011

Couponing is cool

I finally got around to making myself a coupon binder. So you've probably heard that couponing is all the rage these days, all the cool people are doing it. {just joking on that last statement!} So I guess I've been cool just over 25 years or so! I remember cutting coupons for my mom as a little girl and saving 25 cents was so exciting back then, but it's even more exciting when it's my own money I'm saving! :)
Here is the finished product, the lighting in this room sucks, so just imagine the colors a bit more cheery and bright.
When you open it up, it's got a couple pockets in the front and page protectors to put all my coupons in! Isn't this fun!? Up until now I have been using a little wire bound coupon organizer that Darlene gave me for my birthday the first year John and I were married. I might just have to hang on to that little booklet, I don't think I can bare to chuck it....it's a tiny bit nostalgic! And it's help me save some dough.

No comments:

Post a Comment