February 25, 2012

End of the year stuff....

Some of the cheer moms thought it would be fun to decorate the cheerleaders' lockers for the last Pep Rally.  I made these cheerleaders for the 7th grade squad.  I personalized them to look like each girl!  They only took me 6 hours.  Yep, you read that right....SIX hours!  My cricut doesn't have a cheerleader on any cartridges, so I had to make my own.  Her skirt is a hula skirt, and I used a dance leotard for the top, and their poms are lions manes!  Cute, huh!  The girls were only allowed to keep them on their lockers for one week.  Wanna know why?  Cuz feelings were hurt.  Seriously, peeps?!  How long are you going to shield these kids from the REAL world!?  NEWSFLASH: YOU DIDN'T MAKE THE TEAM, THEREFORE YOUR LOCKER WAS NOT DECORATED! This is what I call it:  Sorry you weren't good enough to make the cheer team.  Now suck it up and try harder next year! 
I know, I am nasty, but in all reality when are these kids going to realize that life ain't fair?  If you want something YOU MUST WORK TO GET IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment