Kaleb had to make a biome for science. He chose to do the Safari for his. He decided on some animals which proved to be elusive little buggers! John and I finally found some at Cal Ranch thanks to a tip from a friend we ran into while shopping in Poky. {thanks Nika!} Those things don't come cheap I tell ya! Anyway, I forgot to look for some trees so we brainstormed and came up with the idea of making them out of play-doh. We couldn't find any brown so we added some cocoa powder to the orange and it worked out great! I made the trunks and Kaleb made the "leaves". He made the sunset with some chalk. It turned out so great! He was so proud. As were his dad and I. I hope his teacher is equally as proud. Like A+ proud!

That turned out so great! I'm glad we got to see you!
ReplyDeleteThat turned out so great! I'm glad we got to see you!
ReplyDelete