March 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Sissy!

I cannot believe how fast time has flown! It feels like just yesterday when I was showering her and her high-chair off from the lady bug cake!
She had her eye on these cute plaid shorts last time we were in Poky. She was so excited!



Been wanting a hula hoop!

Chatting with daddy since he's at work. :(

John thought that I was kidding when I picked out these sparkly shoes. He said "you aren't really buying those God-aweful things, are you?" I told him that she'd love them, PLUS they 'go' with the outfit we got her, and if anyone loves shoes, it's Kali. (She must've gotten that trait from someone else, not her mother!) Do I really need to say "I TOLD YOU SO, HONEY!" {maybe not, but I said it anyway! :)} She loves the sparkly shoes, and they are so "her"!! Yay! I finally picked out something that she likes. (did I mention that I nearly had a nervous breakdown while shopping for her!? )


No comments:

Post a Comment