March 25, 2010

I am mother-of-the-YEAR!


You guessed it...American Idol is on and John is on nights. Is Froot Loops for dinner bad? like three nights in a row? Then maybe I shouldn't mention that my kids begged for something BESIDES cereal for dinner tonight. Well, if you could zoom in on the box of cereal, you could see that it is very nutritional. AND, we kill two birds with one stone here, NO cereal before bed! (dinner is the other "bird" we killed if you didn't grasp that...) So, this is why I get the mother of the year award today. You people do it too, the only difference is that I have now made it public... WE EAT CEREAL FOR DINNER!!!! {krista's gonna love this one :)}
Didn't you ever put your just newly rolling-over baby on the bed, and turn your back just in time to hear BONK! WHAAA! Yep, I did that one. *twice or so* And what about burning your daughter with the curling iron (accidentally of course!) Chalk another one up for me! I actually did it this morning :(. How about slam your kid's finger in the car door? mmm hmmm, you guessed it, I've done that too... or pretend to bite your boy's arm but really bite him and leave a bruise? Or lose your kid's FIRST tooth in the grass so that he cannot collect from the long awaited TOOTH FAIRY!? {I did not do this one! But I know someone who did:) do not worry, she got the award that day.} Please do not call child care services...

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing wrong with cereal for dinner. Jeff gave me crap the other night for feeding the girls grilled cheese and chicken noodle soup for dinner. Obviously, he is NEVER in charge of deciding whats for dinner. Hmmm! Letting my baby roll off the bed with the help of her big sister...done that! Burnt Avery's head when she barely had any hair...done that! Sprayed Alexa in the eye with hairspray...done that! And most recently, let Avery drink an entire Mt. Dew by herself...Oops!! Won't be doing that again anytime soon! :) Thanks for the post! I love it!

    ReplyDelete