Yum, we love cake!

Handsome for 80, ain't he?! :)

Handsome for 80, ain't he?! :)
Oh, how cute...Sally stayed for all the photos though I did crop her out of some of them! :)

Here is Con and Ron and their 3 boys. Lonnie on the left; first born, then Jerry in the middle, fitting, as he's the middle child, then Dennis on the right. Such a photogenic bunch, don't ya think!? (I really wanted to post the one with 3 of them with their mouths wide open!) You do have to realize that these photos are priceless, as these boys (and Con) are about as stubborn as they come!!!!!!
Here is Con and Ron and their 3 boys. Lonnie on the left; first born, then Jerry in the middle, fitting, as he's the middle child, then Dennis on the right. Such a photogenic bunch, don't ya think!? (I really wanted to post the one with 3 of them with their mouths wide open!) You do have to realize that these photos are priceless, as these boys (and Con) are about as stubborn as they come!!!!!!
I love this photo of us 6 "cousins". Now that we've got our own kids, they've been given the title "the cousins". Back row: Natalie on the left, then Krista, Katie, Denise. Front: Dustin and Travis. To end all confusion, Natalie and Dustin belong to Lonnie, Katie and Denise belong to Dennis and Krista and Travis belong to Jerry. Whew, that's a lot to digest in one thought!

No comments:
Post a Comment