Kaleb has been hard at it with football. they are doing quite well I think! He made 2 touchdowns (one was called back due to penalty) and 2 extra points for his team last night. (not this photo) They played so good and should've had the win against A+ Contractors, but lost in the last minute or so. We'll get the next one. P.S. That is Kaleb about to catch the ball.
(Yep, you 2 made the blog!)
WE went out to camp this weekend and had a ton of fun. John didn't have any luck hunting deer and elk (he had a couple noisy hunting companions....)but did manage to get a grouse. The original plan was to go so that Kaleb might have a shot at a grouse with his bow but since he was back with me horsing around, he missed out on the shot! Kali got to carry the "prize" and she played with it's toes the whole time. She said she would paint his nails if she'd had any fingernail polish. I belive it. What is hard to believe is that she carried this dead bird without a single complaint....until John breasted it and the raw meat touched her arm and got it a tad bloody. Immediately the fun ended. :)

Oh Nat, your truly amazing woman! Way to scrap! You're super creative, and it's so great to read your blog, I saw Alexa White at the meet on Saturday (my nephew from I.F. was in it) and I was shocked!! I couldn't believe she was old enough to be there! Way to go KALI! Anyways, good to hear from you!!
ReplyDelete