I read on one of my favoritest blogs a cute post...she posted a few things that she'd never done. I'd like to do a copy of that post but I am afraid that there aren't a lot of things I've never done...well you know, I've never robbed a bank or anything, but I'm pretty much the type of gal who will try anything once and twice if I like it! But I'll make a good try at it...
* I never received a college scholarship. I admit, I was too lazy to apply for any. Pathetic, I know. :(
* I've never been on a game show. (dang, I wish I lived in NYC, that Cash Cab is my thing! I'm on fire in my own livingroom! John is amazed at how much uselss knowledge I carry upon my little shoulders!)
* I have never loved math or any angle of it.
* I have never had a massage.
* I have never known much about fashion or make-up....was I really intended to be a lady? (I use the word lady in the loosest sense of the word!)
* I have never cooked Thanksgiving dinner.
* I have never liked hosting kids' birthday parties, or any parties for that matter.
Well, there ya go, some things about me that you were all secretly wishing you knew, but didn't...until now.
Have a nice day.

No comments:
Post a Comment