November 7, 2010

"A lot of EXPRESSION!"

Hello there blog friends.  My computer got a virus. Yes, this event set me back 99 smackeroos.  Sad, irritating, un-called for, I know, but since I am no computer geek person, I could not remedy the situation and had to endure being talked down to by the computer geek dude that took my 99 smackeroos. Very sad, irritating and un-called for again.  sigh, whaddya do?
Well it's roughly 8 a.m. here at our house on this sunny Sunday morning.  Kaleb just joined me {i should mention that I have been awake since 4:09 a.m., ugh!} and he began shouting talking to me about this hunt that he's doing on his Playstation.  I told him "hey, ya don't need to shout, we're all in the same county!"  He replied with "I'm just got a lot of expression, that's all, and isn't that a good thing!?"
Tell me, how can you argue that?!  Cute. I'm pretty sure it would've been cuter at say...3 p.m.!
He's a good boy, loud but good all around. {this is not the first time I have mentioned his "tone" on this blog!}  He just turned 9 last week.  So sad that my baby is 9.  I actually had to ask him yesterday if he was 8 or 9!!!!  The days seem to mesh together sometimes.
I would like to tell you all nine wonderful things about KALEB.
1. He's so thoughtful and caring.
2. He is amazing at sharing...he'd give you his last piece of gum....unless your name is Kali
3. He's helpful...especially in the kitchen.  He will make his wife happy one day.
4. He's soooo intelligent! You can't squeak anything by that boy!
5. He's a F*A*S*T learner...seriously, like one try and that boy has the task at hand learned.
6. He's willing to try anything (including veggies!)
7. He's a wonderful singer!  Always singin'.......like now.......just doodley-do it, doodley-do it...
8. He's respectful, generally, at least in my eyes.
9. He's a good friend to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment