November 11, 2010

What happened to staying on track?!?

I made a fun magnetic menu board in conjunction with my mother in law who is in charge of something or another for Relief Society. {You won't see the photo below because I keep getting some "server rejected" line of bull-crap from the image upload screen!} Kaleb actually made the menu for the next two weeks with a little schooling from me, he loves stuff like this...(see #3 on "a lot of expressions" post!)  Kali just asked me what was for dinner and I told her steaks were for dinner.  Kaleb immediately jumped up from reading and went to the kitchen to look at our board.  He asked in confusion..."where's our menu board?" I told him that Grandma had to take it to church to show the ladies what they would be making, and I haven't gotten it back yet. "Well, I'm pretty sure steaks were not on the menu till later." He told me.  I had to tell him that I had to improvise because I only had steaks in the freezer and I have not shopped for groceries yet.  He came back with "WHAT HAPPENED TO STAYING ON TRACK!??"  Now, I need a little more push from him more often!  I love that boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment