I also created this cute little "SPECIAL DELIVERY" for a birthday gift. I found this truck idea somewhere out there in blogland, but then thought it would be even cuter if I added some packages. They fit in there so good, and who doesn't want chocolate for their birthday?! I hope she likes her special delivery.
December 16, 2010
Gettin' Crafty!
I have been getting crafty for the Holidays! I had a Christmas party to go to last Thursday and I had to bring a gift. It wasn't required that you make a gift, but buying a gift is so not my style, so the ideas were running through my head as to what I could create. I had an idea and it was partially started...that is until 9 a.m. Thursday! I saw the cutest little elf and knew that I just had to make her! I hurried and called up Mother's Craft Shop and asked her if she had some supplies. She had a few and I headed right over to "shop". Needless to say, I had to improvise, but that was nothing new to me. I headed home and got started on my creation. Nothing like waiting till the last minute! Good thing she turned out sooooo cute because I finished her an hour before the party! Her name is Gumdrop Penny. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your craftiness kills me!!! Super jealous of all your ideas!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Adorable!!!!
ReplyDelete