Here's my elves I sorta finished today. After crafting Gumdrop Penny (see earlier post) I just *had* to have my own! I got all the appropriate supplies a couple weeks ago and have slowly been putting them together. I had to have a boy and a girl, cuz one elf is just too lonely! The girl has no skirt yet, (half-naked!) and she probably won't get one this Christmas season either, since time is running out. John asked me last night..."Where are you going to put them?" I said NOT SURE... He quipped back "are they going to be Easter Elves?" VERY FUNNY MISTER! So, even though they aren't finished, they are pretty cute! And isn't it so sweet that they are holding hands!? I am lost on names though...any suggestions? {comments welcome :)}
p.s. sorry for the crummy lighting in the photo, I don't have my photo-editing software installed yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment