May 2, 2011

Reminiscing

I've just spent the last hour or so reading my past blog entries.  I read clear until the beginning!  I guess I don't realize how long I've been blogging, but it was so nice to "go back."  We really are a busy family, and a lot of really wacky things go on in this house of ours, but truly, I wouldn't have it any other way, this is life, OUR LIFE.  And it is good. :)
I am amazed at how my children have grown {dispite the fact that I can't even grow a houseplant!} and excelled and learned and how they have become amazing little people.  They make John and I so proud with all of their achievements.  Even the not-so-amazing things have proven to be lessons learned.  Life is whizzing by too quickly.  I wish I could stop the clocks.
You yourself should take a few minutes to 'look back' at your blog, or your photo album, or just pull a memory from way back and smile!  It will do you good.
P.S.  Shine on sun, shine on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment