May 25, 2011
Total upset!
Did you watch the American Idol finale?! Well then you know that America let us down. Yep, I was sure Lauren had it in the bag, but nope, Scotty took the idol crown! {tear, sniff, sniff} I was really hoping for Haley to go all the way, but America messed that up too. Gees people! Okay, in Scotty's defense he is a good singer, just a tad boring {yep, I said it} everything sorta sounded the same toward the end. Now that it's all over I really think Haley deserved to be in the finals. I loved her growly, classic rock edge. Maybe that's cuz I'm a classic rock lover, but I dunno. Anywhoo, I'm totally blown away that Scotty is our NEXT AMERICAN IDOL {That is me, impersonating Ryan Seacrest} I'm out! {another Seacrest impersonation! :) }
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment